Nemovitostni & Hypoteční Slovník & převodní tabulky & vzorce & Hypoteční & Financni Kalkulačky
John's Video Presentation of " How can we help YOU ! "
With great experience in all cities of San Gabriel Valley , especialy in Monrovia, Arcadia, Bradbury, San Marino, Pasadena, Altadena, La Canada, La Crescenta and other community real estate as well as intimate local area knowledge, I work extensively to help buyers and sellers meet their real estate goals.
# Multiple Listing Service (MLS) homes, commercial, land, business, leases for sale
# Open House Listings
# Local market price reports area specific
# Comparable home sales reports property specific
# School performance rankings of California Department of Education
# FBI crime reports and Neighborhood U.S. census data
John's Video Presentation of " How can we help YOU ! " - click here [2268kB]
Finance, Mortgage, Calculators
All types of Free Finance Calculators on line for Buyers and Sellers ...
This website offers :
Calculate what your monthly mortgage payments quickly and easily by entering the loan amount, interest rate and length of the loan.
What's your purchasing power? This calculator provides an estimate of the home price you may be able to afford.
Calculate and compare monthly payments and interest costs of home mortgages at various loan term lengths.
This calculator will help you to decide whether or not you should refinance your current mortgage at a lower interest rate.
Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage with both fully amortizing and interest-only adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs).
Use this calculator to forecast the net effects of all the hidden forces between the cost of renting and the cost of buying a home.
and more of buyer's and seller's tools ...
Please Click for a direct link on heading above :
" Finance, Mortgage, Calculators "
Financial Ratios and Formulas
Financial ratios are a valuable and easy way to interpret the numbers found in statements. It can help to answer critical questions such as whether the business is carrying excess debt or inventory, whether customers are paying according to terms, whether the operating expenses are too high and whether the company assets are being used properly to generate income.
Opt out from Credit Bueraus Selling Your Private Information
IPORTANT FREE ADVICE :
Protecting your identity, Stop Credit Bureaus Experian, Trans Union, Equifax, from Selling Your Private Information to the scums of the earth or anybody who pays for it ... !
The credit bureaus were ordered by Congress to create this shared one-call opt-out system in 1996. Nothing in the law requires credit bureaus to collect AND SELL YOUR PRIVATE DATA.
The credit bureaus sell names and addresses to credit card companies who in turn mail pre-approved offers of credit to consumers. If you do not want to receive such solicitations, opt out.
Consumers may now request online that the national credit bureaus remove their names from lists sold to companies for marketing pre-approved offers.
You have the ability to opt out of credit card offers that you receive in the mail.
Get off the Lists ! To opt out, optout, opt-out, of unsolicited credit card and mortgage offers, for 5 years or FOR EVER , and to take your name off of direct marketing lists, log on to http://www.optoutprescreen.com or call 1-888-5-OPTOUT or 1-888-567-868
When you call this number, you may request to have your name and address removed from national credit bureau lists
Conversion Tables & Formulas
FORMULA for CONVERTING
Click & Choose Number of Units from the table to Obtain New Number of Units
Europe & Asia uses the metric system of measurement. The tables below provide for conversion from/to metric and GB and USA measurement systems.
Conversion Chart [174kB]
Glossary of Real Estate Terms
Detail Explanation of Real Estate Terms, Transaction Terms, Names, for simplified , to clarify, understanding of terms for all clients, not just professionals in the field .
Glossary of Mortgage Terms
Detail Explanation of Mortgage Terms, Transaction Terms, Names, for simplified, to clarify, understanding of terms for all clients, not just professionals in the field
Propositions 3, 50, 58, 60, 90, 110, 193
Detail Explanation and Suggested Usage of Proposition 3, Proposition 50, Proposition 58, Proposition 60, Proposition 90, Proposition 110, Proposition 193, for simplified , to clarify, understanding of terms for all clients, not just professionals in the field
Property Taken By Government Action –Eminent Domanin
• Allows property owners to transfer Prop. 13-factored base year value of real property taken by government action to a comparable replacement property located anywhere in California, if certain qualifying conditions are met. Value limits and other requirements apply. Proof of displacement and supporting documentation is required.
Property Substantially Damaged by Disaster
• Taxpayers whose property has been destroyed or damaged in a Governor declared disaster area can transfer the Prop. 13 base year value to a comparable property.
• Property is “substantially damaged or destroyed” when it has sustained physical damage amounting to more than 50% of the property’s market value before the disaster occurred.
• Damage includes a property’s loss in value due to permanently restricted access caused by the disaster.
Parent – Child Transfers (R & T Section 63.1)
• Real Estate transferred from Parent(s) to child(ren), or from child(ren) to parent(s) may be excluded from reassessment.
• The established Prop. 13 taxable value is not affected by the transfer.
• The new owner’s taxes are calculated on the established Prop. 13 value, instead of the current market value when the property is acquired.
• $1 Million limit (taxable value) on transfers o non-principal residence propertyu.
• No dollar limitation on the original owner’s principal residence.
• Generally, transfers between legal entities (i.e., corporations, partnerships) owned by parents or children do not qualify.
Property Owners At Least 55-years old Within County
• Prop. 60 is a constitutional amendment approved by the voters of California in 1986. It is codified in Section 69.5 of the Revenue & Taxation Code, and allows homeowners who are at least 55-years of age to transfer an existing Prop. 13-factored base year value to a replacement residence located within the same county, if certain qualifying conditions are met.
Property Owners At Least 55-year old Between Counties
• Prop. 90 is a constitutional amendment approved by the voters of California in 1988. It is codified in Section 69.5 of the Revenue & Taxation Code, and allows homeowners who are at least 55-years of age to transfer an existing Prop. 13-factored base year value to a replacement residence located in a different count, if certain qualifying conditions are met. Some counties have not adopted local ordinances to implement Prop. 90. Before attempting to transfer your base year value to another county under the provisions of Prop. 90, you should contact the local County Assessor to discuss eligibility.
Severely and Permanently Disabled Property Owners
• Prop. 110 is a constitutional amendment approved by the voters of California in 1990. It is codified in Section 69.5 of the Revenue & Taxation code, and allows homeowners who are severely and permanently disabled to transfer an existing Prop. 13-factored base year value to a replacement residence, if certain qualifying conditions are met. Some counties have not adopted local ordinances to implement Prop. 110, you should contact the local County Assessor to discuss eligibility.
Grandparent – Grandchild Transfers
• Real Estate transferred from grandparent(s) to grandchild(ren) may be excluded from reassessment.
• The established Prop. 13 taxable value is not affected by the transfer.
• Taxes are calculated on the established Prop. 13 value.
• $1 Million limit (taxable value) on transfers of non-principal residence property.
• No dollar limitation on grandparent’s principal residence.
• Generally, transfers directly between legal entities (i.e., corporations, partnerships) owned by grandparents do not qualify.